Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Fw: Officially Disgusted on Oak Leaf

----- Original Message -----
From: VIA EMAIL TO UNofficially Winslow
To: Unofficiallywinslow@comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 8:29 AM
Subject: Officially Disgusted on Oak Leaf


I have lived in Cedar Brook for almost 29 years. Ten of them on Oak Leaf Road. It has been a beautiful place to live and raise my daughters. It is ashame what has taken place by just one neighbor. What is it or who is it that they know that speed humps would be put in place so quickly or without any concern for all the other neighbors on this street. It has definitely taken away from a rural setting. These so called neighbors should be ostricized. Where did they come from?? Maybe they should go back to where they lived before and torture other families with their holier-than-thou attitude. As far as the democrats in office disregarding and disrespecting the mayors agenda and the tax payers of Cedarbrook, they need to be reprimanded to the fullest extent that only we as residents can allow. It is unfortunate that we have to wait one more year to vote. I am also devastated when I pull out onto Grove to see 157 houses being built. When will Winslow stop building!!!!!!!!! One reason I loved living here was because it was so rural. I feel like I'm living in the city. Not to mention the rising taxes. How may more schools need to be built??? Soon I won't be able to afford living here. I know Sue Ann is doing the best job she can with the peanut gallery at her side. Something needs to be done and if only for now it is my opinion, than so be it. As neighbors and residents of Cedar Brook we all need to keep up our spirit as stated earlier in the web site and keep camaraderie within our Oak Leaf Road.

Officially Disgusted on Oak Leaf