Friday, February 03, 2006

UNofficially Winslow Receives Email

----- Original Message -----
From: UNofficially Winslow Receives Email
To: unofficiallywinslow@comcast.net
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 8:31 PM
Subject: Boo-hoo - poor unreprestented Ward 3!



I am watching the repeat of the meeting from 2 weeks ago (I was attending the board of education meeting that night). I am highly enjoying the grandstanding of Barbara Holcomb and Marie Lawrence - Ward 3 is isolated, ad nauseam. I love how the Democratic members pout over the majority vote during each resolution. I particularly loved hearing how FAIR Barbara Holcomb thought she was when the Democratic party was in control.

Do you suppose that Ward 3 is not represented on the school board subcommittee because it would prevent the Board of Education from addressing a HUGE problem that comes from Ward 3 - - - ILLEGAL STUDENTS? Maybe that's why they are so upset? And obviously, they can't officially manhandle the school board.

I nominate Barbara and Marie for best actress awards - and the Academy Award goes to..........!!!