Thursday, October 25, 2007

UNofficially Winslow Receives E-mail

----- Original Message -----
From:UNOFFICIALLY WINSLOW RECEIVES E-MAIL
To:UNofficiallywinslow@comcast.net
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 10:24 AM
Subject:MAYOR METZNER AND CHILDREN'S COATS


Dear UNofficially Winslow,

I remember a few years back when Mayor Sue Ann Metzner gave my son a new winter coat. When I inquired to the school office I learned that she was giving a coat to every child in the school district that did not have one.

As I review the pictures of Mayor Metzner on your most reason posting I do not see any of this warm hearted act. In fact I don't see any reference to it anywhere on your site.

I think Sue Ann Metzner has done a wonderful job serving as our Mayor. Doing what is best for our community in consideration of the particulars at the time. And I'm also very moved by her interest in our children.

My child has out grown the coat, but I always kept it as a reminder of what lengths some people will do when others are in need. Today I have changed my mind. I feel I must past this coat along to another family who is in need.

Sincerely,

Always a Sue Ann Metzner Supporter